sábado, 17 de marzo de 2012
Well, here she is. I´ve had strings on for 6 days, but I waited untill today with polishing or better said, anti polishing. I rubbed the whole thing in a very fine pumice and oil in order to make it satin gloss instead of high gloss. The finish is a bit blotched on the belly but its not to bad. I made an error while sealing the wood that I added a bit of color and it stained the spruce to much and not very even.
The best is that it sounds surprisingly well and even better that I´m playing a lot better than I thought I would. But more about that very soon. I´ll try to record a video this weekend...